Draft of order of RK Government “About approval of the Long term plan of formation of Astana agglomeration till 2030” (hereinafter – long term plan) developed for execution of the item 9 of National action plan on performing the Message of the Head of state to the population of Kazakhstan dated Jan.17th 2014 “Kazakhstan way – 2050: common goal, common interests, common future”.
Main goal of the Long term plan is formation of Astana agglomeration as multifunctional territory with competitive economy, high quality of life and environment, integrated into the system inter country and interregional communications.
Achievement of the goals of Long term plan will be performed through decision of the following goals:
- setting conditions for attracting direct investments and industrially innovative development;
- development of sole transport – logistical complex at the territory of agglomeration
- complex development of engineering infrastructure of the city –center and periphery zone
- complex development of social infrastructure of city – center and periphery zone
- provision of safety at the territory of agglomeration
- controlling development of agglomeration