1. Title: “Renewable Energy Course”
2. Duration: November 26, 2017 – December 13, 2017
3. Course language: Russian
4. Application due date: September 4, 2017
5. Required documents: Application form, passport copy, Country report (in English)
6. Qualification requirements:
- be nominated by their government in accordance with the procedures mentioned in the general information on the training course;
- be central / local government officers engaged in utilizing renewable energy or staff of subordinated organizations;
- be between 20 and 35 years old and expected to become leaders in their specialized fields in future;
- have a good command of spoken and written Russian and moderate communication skills in English;
- be in good health, both physically and mentally, for active participation in the Program;
- not do any form of military service.
- not have experience of studying in Japan
JICA covers: roundtrip air tickets (Kazakhstan - Japan, Japan - Kazakhstan), accommodation in Japan, per diem and some other allowances, travel expenses from the JICA center to the place of study, field trips, medical service to the participants in case of becoming sick in Japan.
The candidates living in the regions of Kazakhstan are kindly requested to indicate the preferable port of departure (Almaty or Astana) at the time of the Application forms submission. Please, take into consideration that JICA participants are not permitted to change travel itinerary, dates and time of domestic and international flights.
JICA does not pay: Tax on air tickets, airport tax / airport facility charges outside of Japan, domestic travel expenses and some other charges.
*Full information is written in JICA’s Kenshu-In Guide Book