- Course name: “Urban Railways Management”
- Duration: November 4 to November 30, 2019
- Course language: English
- Application due to date: July 29, 2019
- Required items: Application form, passport copy, English score sheet (TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS certificate).
- Requirements to candidates:
- be nominated by their government in accordance with the procedures mentioned in the general information on the training course;
- be senior officers of the planning department of a railway company with an urban railway line, such as commuter rail, underground railway, LRT (light rail transit) and MRT (mass rapid transit);
- have higher education;
- have more than 5 years of work experience in the field of urban railways management;
- have a sufficient command of spoken and written English;
- be under 45 years old;
- be in good health, both physically and mentally, to participate in the Program in Japan;
JICA covers: roundtrip air tickets (Kazakhstan - Japan, Japan - Kazakhstan), accommodation in Japan, per diem, supplementary allowance, mobility allowance, medical service to participants in case of illness in Japan.
The applicants living in the regions of Kazakhstan are kindly requested to choose the preferable port of departure (Almaty or Astana). Please, take into consideration that JICA participants are not permitted to change travel itinerary, dates and time of domestic and international flights.
JICA does not pay: Tax on air tickets, airport tax / airport facility charges outside of Japan, domestic travel expenses, etc.
*Full information is written in JICA’s Kenshu-In Guide Book